Australian shoppers have been left confused over.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      averyhanes24525

Australian shoppers have been left confused over a sign in a Woolworths fruit and vegetable section suggesting customers barbecue bananas. <br>An image of the sign saying a banana just starting to brown is ‘perfect to cook on the BBQ’ was posted to and sparked a heated debate among users. <br>Many were baffled by the suggestion whereas others swore by cooking the fruit on the grill calling it an ‘amazing’ dessert. <br> Australian shoppers have been left confused over a sign in a Woolworths fruit and vegetable section suggesting customers barbecue bananas<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
      102 shares

‘People chuck the s***s about pineapple on pizza, but this is somehow socially acceptable?,’ one person wrote. <br>’Could this be the new vegan sausage sizzle?’ joked another while a third said: ‘Warm banana….yuck!'<br>Hundreds leaped to Woolworths’ defense saying bananas are ‘delicious’ on the barbecue and situs slot terbaik shared their own method of grilling the fruit. <br> Poll Have you tried barbecued bananas? <br> Yes – many times! Yes – only once No – but I would No – that’s disgusting Have you tried barbecued bananas? <br> Yes – many times! 57 votes Yes – only once 13 votes No – but I would 67 votes No – that’s disgusting 60 votes <br>Now share your opinion<br>    
      DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
      DM.molFePolls.init(
      id : “p-27″,
      params :
      pollStyle: ‘default’,
      pollId: ‘1139225’,
      pollImage: ”,
      articleImage: website
      defaultImage: website
      question: “Have you tried barbecued bananas?”,
      questionId: ‘1134595’,
      twitterVia: ‘MailOnline’,
      fbAppId: ‘146202712090395’

);

DMS.PollShare.init(“p-27″,
      pollStyle: ‘default’,
      pollId: ‘1139225’,
      pollImage: ”,
      articleImage: website
      defaultImage: website
      question: “Have you tried barbecued bananas?”,
      twitterVia: ‘MailOnline’,
      fbAppId: ‘146202712090395’
      );
      );

‘You’re missing out if you’ve not bbqed bananas! Slit down the middle whilst still in the skin, stick some chocolate in there, wrap in foil and stick them on the top shelf for 10 minutes!’ one home chef suggested. <br>’Banana, chocolate, cinnamon, custard. Amazing. Had it on a 4×4 trip in Coffs Harbour, had me hooked on the banana ever since,’ another said. <br>’Wrap them in foil and chuck them on the barbie and the sugar inside basically caramelises. A little healthier than a banana fritter. Easily one of my favourite desserts though,’ a third commented. <br>The barrage of positive responses even swayed the sceptical shopper who originally posted the image. <br>’You’re all making me hungry. I’m sorry for doubting you Woolies. I’m going to give some of these recipes a try,’ they said.  <br>While the idea may be unorthodox in Australia, bananas are commonly barbecued in many parts of the world like Brazil, Indonesia, the Philippines and the Caribbean.<br>Grilled banana is used as a side dish to balance out spicy to balance out flavour in spicy or heavily flavoured foods, and eaten as a sweet snack. <br>

• #10923 Reply
      DarkCatalogdrita

A darknet market is a type of online marketplace that operates via darkweb such as Tor or I2P. biggest darknet market list on darkcatalog.com These stores provide a platform for trade and buying both legal and illegal goods.

• #10925 Reply
      Vitamindrita
    • #10931 Reply
      australiadrita
Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Australian shoppers have been left confused over.
Your information: